Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Preeti Bhat <pr...@shoregrp.com> on 2016/10/21 11:47:56 UTC

Do we have the AdminServer configuration in zookeeper-3.4.8

HI All,

We have zookeeper-3.4.8 currently running? I was going through the Administrator's page and saw that we have ability to setup the Admin Server for running four letter words. Just wanted to know whether we have this facility in zookeeper-3.4.8 as well?

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Bhat

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: Do we have the AdminServer configuration in zookeeper-3.4.8

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
I think you're asking whether the server exposes a REST interface for the 4-letter commands. The server does not expose it directly, but you might want to have a look at Curator:

https://curator.apache.org <https://curator.apache.org/>

-Flavio

Posted by Preeti Bhat <pr...@shoregrp.com>.
Thanks Flavio,