Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Azzeddine Daddah <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 10:57:59 UTC

wicketstuff-annotation and Wicket 1.4

Hi guys,

Does someone already tried to use wicketstuff-annotation with Wicket 1.4?
They say in the wicketstuff site that it depends on wicket 1.3.3 but isn't
tested yet with 1.4.

Gr.
Hbiloo

Re: wicketstuff-annotation and Wicket 1.4

Posted by Azzeddine Daddah <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys for the replay.
I've tried to use the wicketstuff-annotation with wicket-1.4-rc1 and
spring-core-2.5.2 but the application couldn't be deployed if I use the
scanPackage("myPackage") methode. The console shows the following message:

SEVERE: Error filterStart
> 5-jan-2009 13:50:55 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Context [/myApp] startup failed due to previous errors

But if I use the scanClass(myPage.class) everything goes well.

Regards,

Hbiloo

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
I haven't tested it, but since it is in wicketstuff-core now, it is
definitely compiling against 1.4.  This also means that any unit tests in
the project are also testing successfully against 1.4.  So, that at least
heightens your odds that it will work with 1.4, even though I can't comment
on it's actual use with 1.4

PS - the artifact ID should be just "annotation" now.  See:
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/annotation/1.4-SNAPSHOT/

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com