Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2021/04/15 11:39:29 UTC

Re[2]: [DISCUSSION] MaxLineLength checkstyle rule

Python is not so verbose as java )
+1 for 140

Re: [DISCUSSION] MaxLineLength checkstyle rule

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello.

Patch is ready, please, join the review - https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/9106

Re: Re[2]: [DISCUSSION] MaxLineLength checkstyle rule

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 140 lines compromise.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Folks,