Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/11/08 19:57:51 UTC

Offline for a couple of days..

Hey folks, just to let you know since I have some open discussions on the
lists... I might disappear for a couple of days because I have to switch my
primary development machine, and the laptop is not ready to take over all
the load... Since the lists are quite big, when I log back in, I'll skim
thru the messages, but won't guarantee I'm going to read anything, so if you
have something for me, just please put me in the CC.

Thanks :)

    Pier