Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 13:41:17 UTC

How can I create a customized BC?

BC is internal used, I want to define my own customized BC class. It is a
POJO. My business logic is in a method in this POJO. How can I put this POJO
in servicemix as a service?

Re: How can I create a customized BC?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

yes, but you can create an adapter.

The adapter delegates the business method call to your POJO (which let
as usual). From my point of view, it's a good approach as you choose
which method you want to expose in the bus or you can define more
general method using several in your POJO.

It's the same approach using the CXF-SE component as you need to have an
annotated POJO.

Regards
JB

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.