Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/05/02 08:17:22 UTC

Commons Discover 0.5 not synched yet

Hi all Repository mates,
I'm writing you because yesterday we at Commons released a new version
of Commons-Discovery, but artifacts on[1] have not been synched yet.
Can you help us please? Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!!!
Simo

[1] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-discovery/commons-discovery/0.5

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Commons Discover 0.5 not synched yet

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Emmanuel, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Joerg,
yesterday in the night (my localtime) I joined the #asfinfra IRC
channel and bugged Brian Demers, he noticed that discovery was not
setup to synch; he just restored the synchronization and it should
have been synchronized later.
I haven't had the time to check, that's because I didn't reply before
your message.
Thanks for the notification!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/