Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com> on 2021/12/07 01:46:00 UTC

[OUTREACH} December '21 Edition of 'Happenings in the Neighborhood' is out now

Hello Apache Pulsar Neighbors,

For this issue
<https://medium.com/apache-pulsar-neighborhood/happenings-in-the-ap-neighborhood-dec-21-abef29b04f0f>,
For this issue, we have three new committers, a new milestone, and lots of
talks. Plus our normal features of a Stack Overflow question and some
community stats.

If you have anything that you think your neighbors would find interesting,
we have created #blogs-articles and #event-decks channels on the Apache
Pulsar slack Workspace to capture them.

Thank you,
Aaron Williams
Resident of the Apache Pulsar Neighborhood

Re: [OUTREACH} December '21 Edition of 'Happenings in the Neighborhood' is out now

Posted by bi...@bitfox.top.
Is there a blog for comparison between Apache Pulsar and Apache Spark?

Thanks