Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/18 16:30:54 UTC

KIP-203: Add toLowerCase support to sasl.kerberos.principal.to.local rule

Hi all,

I've created a small KIP to extend the sasl.kerberos.principal.to.local
rule syntax to convert short names to lower case.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-203%3A+Add+toLowerCase+support+to+sasl.kerberos.principal.to.local+rule

Please have a look at the KIP.

Thanks.
Manikumar

Re: KIP-203: Add toLowerCase support to sasl.kerberos.principal.to.local rule

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense.

Please fill out JIRA name, etc.

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

If there are no further concerns,  I will start a VOTE thread for this
minor KIP.

Thanks

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reviews.