Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2008/08/06 10:57:25 UTC

Unique SOAP binding with ou without response?

Hi!
I need to have in my ESB (servicemix 3.2.2) a SOAP entry like this :

<http:endpoint
					defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
					service="foo:transformerSOAP"
					endpoint="communicatorSOAP"
					role="consumer"
					locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8080/PDC_SOAP/services/Communicator/"
					soap="true"
					soapVersion="1.2"
					soapAction=""

				</http:endpoint>

Methods sent by the client may be :
getInfo(String id) -> which returns a String response
setInfo(String id, String info) -> which returns no response

I just transform the SOAP message (with a lw-su : xsltTransform to extract
the SOAP action) and after I route to a drools-su.
How can I send a SOAP response after the routing ?

How to implement that in the ESB?

Re: Unique SOAP binding with ou without response?

Posted by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com>.

It's ok now! I was in a wrong way when a post this question. Now, I have a
java class that send response depending on the SOAP method type. Works fine
! Now, I need to have something easier with a CXF BC /  CXF SE but for now
it seems quite complex to understand...
Thanks.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,