Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jitesh Shah <ji...@marvell.com> on 2009/02/26 15:02:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Range-Request

Hi,
I am grappling with a problem related to Range-Requests. Thing is, I
want to disable range-requests on the server-side. I see that my apache
instance belts out packets with "Accept-Ranges: bytes" header set.
I tried to find config option in /etc/httpd/conf.d to disable
range-requests, but couldn't find one!.. How do I tell Apache to send a
"Accept-Ranges: none" in the header? i.e. disable range-requests

Thanking in anticipation.
Jitesh

RE: [users@httpd] Range-Request

Posted by Jitesh Shah <ji...@marvell.com>.