Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/09 17:44:50 UTC

3/10/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi~

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
- Add documentation of docker based dev environment.
- Code reviews

Regards,
--ning

Re: 3/10/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Huijun Wu <hu...@gmail.com>.
I and Xiaoyao are troubleshooting a stmgr crash with `pure virtual function
invocation`. We observed this issue multiple times in dataceter, but we
need a way to reproduce it.

Best,
Huijun

Posted by SiMing Weng <si...@gmail.com>.