Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jin Mingjian <ji...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/20 13:47:35 UTC

Contribute to Flink

Hi, Flink dev community,

I'd like to contribute to Flink. Particularly, I am interested in kinds of
optimization works in Flink.

To be familiar with the process of contribution, I pick up some starter
issue as the entrance contribution(s) such as [FLINK-5692](
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5692) and/or some else.

It is appreciated who gives me the permission of that I can assign that
issue to myself. Then, the journey can be started:)

best regards,
Jin

Re: Contribute to Flink

Posted by Jin Mingjian <ji...@gmail.com>.
much thanks, Timo, I am starting to feel great at the Flink community!
cheers,
Jin

Re: Contribute to Flink

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.