Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org> on 2009/03/26 11:54:11 UTC

Javamail dependency

Hi all

It seems like Axis2 poms have a dependency on both Geronimo and Sun
Javamail, which creates problems [1].

I would like the Axis2 mail transport to depend on Sun Javamail v1.4.2
(which is the latest as of now and available on M2 Repos), and exclude
the geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec

Can someone let me know if I shouldn't do this?.. and if so, why?

thanks
asankha

[1] http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10657165

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Javamail dependency

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Please have a look at WSCOMMONS-417 and leave a comment...

Andreas

Re: Javamail dependency

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.