Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tony Guadagno <to...@guadagno.org> on 2006/08/06 04:09:27 UTC

svn binarys for win32 apache 2.2.x

Hi,
  I have read many of the threads about the issues here, but I have also seen that several people have successfully built svn for win32 apache 2.2.x  Is anyone willing to provide those binarys to those of us who are "build challenged"?

thanks much!!!!

Tony Guadagno
Guadagno Consulting
tonyg@guadagno.org
585.703.6700

Re: svn binarys for win32 apache 2.2.x

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@gmail.com>.
On 8/5/06, Tony Guadagno <to...@guadagno.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have read many of the threads about the issues here, but I have also seen that several people have successfully built svn for win32 apache 2.2.x  Is anyone willing to provide those binarys to those of us who are "build challenged"?

They can be built, but Apache 2.2.3 still has a bug that Subversion is
rather severely affected by.  The next non-security-fix release of
Apache and APR should have the fix.  It is possible to build a
hand-patched Subversion with Apache/APR 2.2.3, of course.  Is that
what you are looking for?  You would have to be sure that Subversion
is running with the patched Apache/APR files.

DJ