Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/01 11:50:37 UTC

Support for SOAP w/ Attachments (SwA) and the attachment profile

Hi,

are we supporting SOAP w/ Attachments (SwA) and the WS attachment
profile 1.0? For instance what if I expose a session bean as a web
service and pass an attachment to it as part of the SOAP request? Does
 this work?

Regards
Daniel

Re: Support for SOAP w/ Attachments (SwA) and the attachment profile

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
ok i've seen your post.
I guess the first point is quite simple using CXF+WSS4J.
The second one is more tricky cause only JBoss WS support Attachment Profile
1.0 (AFAIK).
I believe SwA using mime in WSDL is more or less supported by CXF but you
need to validate this point with CXF Team.

It's definitely interesting so you're welcome to give news.

Jean-Louis

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Daniel,