Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2011/02/07 12:09:20 UTC

Feb 2011 board report

As a new TLP we are reporting monthly to the board. Until April and
after that it will b e quarterly. I've put up
http://aries.staging.apache.org/overview/boardreports/february-2011.html
- please add to it anything you feel should be in there. The board
report needs to be submitted at least 2 full days before the board
meeting which is 16 Feb @ 10am (PST). I'm not around that week, so I
intend to submit last thing friday 11th Feb.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Feb 2011 board report

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
I've posted the text from our Feb board report [1] after a few minor
mods to board@.

[1] http://aries.apache.org/overview/boardreports/february-2011.html

Cheers,
Jeremy