Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/13 10:21:19 UTC

verbose output

Hi,
Is there any verbosity flag for hadoop and mahout commands? I can not find such thing in the command line.

Regards,
Mahmood

Re: verbose output

Posted by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com>.
The hadoop-2.3.0/log is empty when I run mahout command which uses hadoop

Regards,
Mahmood

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:53 PM, Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> wrote:

To my knowledge, there is no such flag for mahout. You can check
hadoop's logs for further information however.

Re: verbose output

Posted by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com>.

Re: verbose output

Posted by Mahmood Naderan <nt...@yahoo.com>.