Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by "Russ, Daniel (NIH/CIT) [E]" <dr...@mail.nih.gov> on 2016/12/22 14:33:45 UTC

pull update

Hi,

   I made a few changes as suggested by Suneel (thanks Suneel).  Do I have to close/re-open the pull request?

Daniel

Daniel Russ, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Office of Intramural Research
Center for Information Technology
National Institutes of Health
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
12 South Drive
Bethesda, MD 20892-5624

Re: pull update

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
You could just push to the same PR and that would update the PR.