Posted to user@poi.apache.org by PeWK <sk...@gmx.de> on 2008/08/27 10:20:39 UTC

HSSFCell Join

Hi,

I am looking for a way to join two or more Cells together.
This should work for horizontal as well as for vertical joins.
I seached the poi.apache.ora documentation for a solution. If there is an
obvious way to join Cells which I missed pease just give me a hint.
Otherwise I would be glad to get some ideas.

Thanks for your answer.

Re: HSSFCell Join

Posted by PeWK <sk...@gmx.de>.

Re: HSSFCell Join

Posted by PeWK <sk...@gmx.de>.

Thanks for the answer. I try it this way.

Re: HSSFCell Join

Posted by PeWK <sk...@gmx.de>.
That was exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks :-)

Re: HSSFCell Join

Posted by Anthony Andrews <py...@yahoo.com>.

Re: HSSFCell Join