Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Di...@cognizant.com on 2007/07/27 11:24:55 UTC

Using MyFaces in RAD 6.0

Hi All,

I would want to know the steps to integrate the MyFaces Tomahawk
component to my existing RAD 6.0 JSF project. I have experience in using
eclipse where I just added the jars to the classpath and was able to use
them right away(dint even have to add the filters). But in RAD I get
error when I add the jar into the buildpath. I need the tomahawk
component so that I can use the t:column's groupBy attribute and achieve
a grouping table.

Thanks,

Dilip

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

RE: Using MyFaces in RAD 6.0

Posted by Di...@cognizant.com.
Any help on this ? Atleast point me in the right direction.

________________________________

I would want to know the steps to integrate the MyFaces Tomahawk
component to my existing RAD 6.0 JSF project. I have experience in using
eclipse where I just added the jars to the classpath and was able to use
them right away(dint even have to add the filters). But in RAD I get
error when I add the jar into the buildpath. I need the tomahawk
component so that I can use the t:column's groupBy attribute and achieve
a grouping table.

Thanks,

Dilip

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.