Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mr Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/31 08:21:51 UTC

upload using dynamic form

I want to use struts dynamic form feature.
There is form which has an upload file filed and some input text. I used below in struts_config.xml

 <form-bean
  name="TenderVwcredForm"
  dynamic="true"
  type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
  <form-property name="tenderTitle"  type="java.lang.String"/>
  <form-property name="productName"  type="java.lang.String"/>
  <form-property name="tenderFile"   type="org.apache.struts.upload.FormFile"/>
  </form-bean>

But I got the classcast exception:

error BeanUtils.populate
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to
property 'tenderFile' of type 'org.apache.struts.upload.FormFile'

Please help.