Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 16:01:41 UTC

tracing java SDO/EMF with aspects

I've been using aspectj to add trace to SDO and EMF to try to track down
some issues I am having deep inside EMF (probably caused by my use of it).
I have it basically working, printing entry and exit statements, but its not
very refined,  for example there are certain methods I'd like to see
argument values or return values on.  I've been teaching myself the basics
of aspectj on the fly, just enough to get me this far, and just wondered if
there was anyone out there who had already done some reasonably refined
weaving of trace that I could use to enhance my own.

--
Best Regards
Kelvin Goodson