Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ed <ed...@infi.net> on 2001/07/24 03:25:23 UTC

C1 to C2 Migration

Hi,

I have been working with C1 using AbstractProducer.
What should be used in C2?

Ed

Re: C1 to C2 Migration

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Frans Thamura wrote:

> Would you help me to explain me, step-by-step, because
> I am may be expert enough using cocoon 1.8x but in
> Cocoon 2. I am successfully install cocoon2, and work
> well. but since today, I still cannot create an XSP.

all i can do is tell you to follow the examples in the c2 sample sitemap.
probably this is more relevant on cocoon-users anyway.

- donald

Re: C1 to C2 Migration

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Donald,

I have several xml based on cocoon, and work well, and
I can said that the file is stable enough for my
production environment, but the sitemap make my script
is not working.

Can I used cocoon 2 engine, but using the smiliar
environment like cocoon 1.8

This the case study.
I create an XSP, with xml extension. and run it.

After that.. I don' know what should I do to run it in
Cocoon 2,

Would you help me to explain me, step-by-step, because
I am may be expert enough using cocoon 1.8x but in
Cocoon 2. I am successfully install cocoon2, and work
well. but since today, I still cannot create an XSP.

Frans

--- Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Ed wrote:
>
> > I have been working with C1 using
> AbstractProducer.
> > What should be used in C2?
>
> implement Generator. any of the programmatic
> Generators should serve as a
> good example - see RequestGenerator for instance.
> you could, of course,
> also use xsp pages to generate dynamic content.
>
> - donald

> For additional commands, email:
> cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org

=====