Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rahulc <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 21:07:18 UTC

The JMS connection has failed: Channel was inactive for too long

Any ideas as to why would this error come up?

TIA
Rahul

org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has
failed: Channel was inactive for too long.
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosedOrFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1171)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:270)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createQueueSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:1062)

Re: The JMS connection has failed: Channel was inactive for too long

Posted by KameshBathina <ka...@gmail.com>.
Try using following URI (replace IP address and port with yours) when
connecting your clients:

java.naming.provider.url=failover\:tcp\://10.77.210.19\:61799?trace\=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration\=3600000

Posted by Shailendra84 <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rahul,