Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/08/27 19:47:51 UTC

The ASF Code of Conduct

[BCC to the Corinthia PPMC]

Things got very hot here early this week. I have nothing to say about that.  This is not a response.  The ASF Code of Conduct came to my attention in an entirely different context.

I think it is useful here, however.  My suggestion is, starting clean from now and *going*forward*, we observe the ASF Code of Conduct, recognizing that the code applies in all of the places it names, and that we all strive to honor it,
<http://apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html>.

I promise to adhere to it in spirit as well as to the letter.  You can count on that and if I fail in that effort you can call me on it and I will clean it up.

In the event that you have first-person direct knowledge of a violation of this policy that cannot be worked out directly, please follow the "Reporting Guidelines" in the Policy statement.

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton
    orcmid@apache.org
    dennis.hamilton@acm.org    +1-206-779-9430
    https://keybase.io/orcmid  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail