Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/22 08:58:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus 2.1.0-RC2

Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>
9月14日周一 下午6:24 (8天前)
发送至 dev
Hello Pegasus devs!

The Pegasus team is happy to announce the Apache Pegasus 2.1.0-RC2.

Apache Pegasus 2.1.0 is a feature release that offers many features and
improvements since the prior release.

This is a source-only release. The artifacts have been staged here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/2.1.0/rc2/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/2.1.0/rc1/>

It is tagged in Git as 2.1.0-RC2 and the corresponding hash is the
following:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-pegasus.git;a=commit;h=e5125902a4a33c2c9976f2563aee3e6f1f2e430a

The WIP release notes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ul5W0ViA6HK0h4blu3PD2JKnUR_8SSViHXQmmzHyew8/edit?usp=sharing

The KEYS file to verify the artifact signatures can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/KEYS

It'd be appreciated if you could help test out by building and running
unit-tests of this version.

The vote will run until Friday, Sep 25 18:00:00 PST 2020.

Regards
Tao Wu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus 2.1.0-RC2

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The release for RC2 is cancelled. We've received one -1 vote.
I will soon call for a vote of the RC3 that fixes the problems:
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/606
- The naming problem of the zipped artifacts.

Thanks all.

vongosling <fe...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月27日周日 下午6:48写道:

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Nothing is impossible

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus 2.1.0-RC2

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
-1 on releasing this as 2.1.0.

I've opened an issue