Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com> on 2022/09/24 17:04:53 UTC

bits.netbeans.org doc search problem

I wanted to take a look at ContextAwareAction. But entering this in the
search box has no results. Found it in the source, searched for
imageutil from the same package, clicked AllClasses, found it there.

I think this has been an issue for a long time. Might have to do with
"Interface".

ernie

Re: bits.netbeans.org doc search problem

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.
Am I remembering correctly that the javadocs have to periodically get
regenerated (manually I think) and maybe there are occasionally some
"hiccups" in the process?

Are these sorts of things impacted by the actual javadoc annotations
needing updating on a case by case basis?

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.