Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by news-jakarta <ne...@alldorm.com> on 2003/08/29 21:34:27 UTC

mod_jk2 configurations

Tomcat - 4.1.24, Apache - 2.0.47, mod_jk2 - 2.0.2

I have a couple questions:

1) I setup the uri directive /myFirstApp/*.jsp in workers2.properties.
My JSP file is an index.jsp and is read correctly through
www.myserver.com/myFirstApp.  Can I make that workers2 directive
recursive?  In other words, I'd like www.myserver.com/myFirstApp/subdir1
to also send the index.jsp to tomcat automatically, but right now it
doesn't...  Any way to do this without adding another workers directive?

2) Along these same lines, can somebody recommend a good tutorial on
workers2.properties, and/or a tutorial on setting up my httpd.conf
virtualhosts to handle the request directing?  (or a book that covers
these topics!)

Here is the piece from my workers2.properties:

[lb:lb]

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=localhost