Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 10:49:35 UTC

ldap-map - is this still useful?

The ldap-map.json file is updated by
https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/ldap-map
This is flagged as Alpha code.

The JSON file does not appear to be used anywhere else, so I wonder if it
is still needed?

S.

Re: ldap-map - is this still useful?

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
sebb wrote on 2019-11-25 5:49AM EST:
> The ldap-map.json file is updated by
> https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/ldap-map
> This is flagged as Alpha code.
>
> The JSON file does not appear to be used anywhere else, so I wonder if it
> is still needed?

That was a temporary tool I wrote to let committers self-map their
Confluence/JIRA IDs when the LDAP integration was being planned and
first implemented.

Unless Gavin has any objections, we don't need it anymore; now that all
our Atlassian stuff is LDAP based, any committers wanting to change or
merge IDs from the old system to LDAP need to open JIRA tickets anyway.

--

- Shane
  Whimsy PMC