Posted to commits@bloodhound.apache.org by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> on 2012/11/29 17:53:12 UTC

[Apache Bloodhound] #282: User with WIKI_CREATE can't create a wiki page unless they also have WIKI_MODIFY

#282: User with WIKI_CREATE can't create a wiki page unless they also have
WIKI_MODIFY
-----------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  rjollos    |      Owner:  nobody
     Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
 There is an open ticket in the Trac core for this issue: trac:#10957.The
 patch
 [https://github.com/rjollos/trac/commit/6f05aacef04e51efc6fbce35c0606a7efb996449
 6f05aace] requires changes to both the template (`wiki_view.html`) and the
 python code (`web_ui.py`). After applying the change to the Python code,
 the issue can be reproduced with Bloodhound @ r1415188. Therefore a patch
 is also needed for the Bloodhound template (`bh_wiki_view.html`).

 Unless we patch Trac, we will need to waiting until trac:#10957 is
 incorporated before fully resolving this ticket. trac:#10957 was opened
 and the patch submitted on 2012-11-17, and is currently awaiting review by
 the Trac developers.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/282>
Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #282: User with WIKI_CREATE can't create a wiki page unless they also have WIKI_MODIFY

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#282: User with WIKI_CREATE can't create a wiki page unless they also have
WIKI_MODIFY
------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  rjollos    |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  accepted
 Component:  ui design  |    Version:  0.2.0
Resolution:             |   Keywords:
------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by rjollos):

 * owner:  nobody => rjollos
 * priority:  major => minor
 * status:  new => accepted
 * component:  trac core => ui design
 * version:   => 0.2.0

Comment:

 Patch includes a change to the Trac core that we may not want to apply if
 we are going to wait for resolution of trac:#10957.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/282#comment:1>

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#282: User with WIKI_CREATE can't create a wiki page unless they also have
WIKI_MODIFY
------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  rjollos    |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  accepted
 Component:  ui design  |    Version:  0.2.0
Resolution:             |   Keywords:  permissions
------------------------+-------------------------
Changes (by rjollos):

 * keywords:   => permissions

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/282#comment:2>

Posted by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org>.
#282: User with WIKI_CREATE can't create a wiki page unless they also have
WIKI_MODIFY
  Reporter:  rjollos    |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  accepted
 Component:  ui design  |    Version:  0.2.0
Resolution:             |   Keywords:  permissions

Comment (by rjollos):

 trac:#10957 has been scheduled for inclusion in trac:milestone:1.0.2.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/282#comment:3>