Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID on 2022/10/26 16:45:47 UTC

RE: Status of 10.0.x

Has a definitive decision been made regarding this? When will the 10.0x releases come to an end?

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

RE: Status of 10.0.x

Posted by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.
Thanks for the info. We were discussing strategy this morning and there was the question of 10.0x vs 10.1x. :-)

Re: Status of 10.0.x

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.