Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/02/12 23:42:50 UTC

proxy compile warnings

cc: "mod_proxy.c", line 976: warning 604: Pointers are not assignment-compatible.
cc: "mod_proxy.c", line 976: warning 563: Argument #2 is not the correct type.
cc:  warning 475: Variable "i" declared in function "ftp_getrc" is not initialized before being used.

line 976:
      MD5Update(&context, it, strlen(it));

I think I'm using the most recent versions of everything.

Compiling might be as far as I get with this proxy stuff.

rob