Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/08/05 16:23:47 UTC

Re: Upgrade BVal to official (not patched) one

Following up on this thread.
What version would you recommend?

On Maven central we have https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.bval
I believe it's 2.0.2 but wanted to double check

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Merged and ticket closed.
Thanks
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 3:56 PM Thomas Andraschko <

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

I pushed 2.0.1 as that's the last version that doesn't have the regression BVAL-174.

Once the build passes, would you like the honor to submit a patch to upgrade to 2.0.3?  The primary thing is we need someone to either delete or fix the failing example.  Ideally there would also be an update to its README that talks about the change in behavior.

Is that something you'd be willing to contribute?

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.