Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stojanov Alexej <Al...@bitmarck.de> on 2008/07/28 13:35:57 UTC

RE: How to read an XML file and extract values for the attributes using ANT script

Better:  http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/xmlproperty.html

-------
<project name="xmlProperty" basedir="." default="main">
    <target name="main">
        <xmlproperty file="C:/myTITLE.xml" prefix="myFileContent"/>
        <echo message=" ABC = ${myFileContent.TITLE.ABC}"/>
        <echo message=" XYZ = ${myFileContent.TITLE.XYZ}"/>
    </target>
</project>
-------

Alexej Stojanov