Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org> on 2017/08/21 22:52:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SoCC)

Hadoop folks-

The early bird deadline for the ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing is
coming up (Aug 23). Details follow. -C

----

SoCC 2017 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing
25th-27th September 2017
Santa Clara, California, USA
https://acmsocc.github.io/2017/index.html

We are delighted to announce that the SoCC 2017 program is ready!
https://acmsocc.github.io/2017/schedule.html

In addition to 48 exciting presentations, we will have 3 keynotes by
Raghu Ramakrishnan (Microsoft), Anurag Gupta (Amazon Web Services),
and Magda Balazinska (University of Washington).

The early-bird registration deadline ends on August 23rd.   Please
register as early as you can:
https://acmsocc.github.io/2017/registration.html

The ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing 2017 (SoCC '17) is the eighth in
an established series of symposia that bring together researchers,
developers, users, and practitioners interested in cloud computing.

We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara next month!
SoCC 2017 Organizers