Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/07 13:52:26 UTC

Fineract CN Fims Web App: Angular 7 Upgrade

Hello Everyone,

Hope this email finds you in good health.

I have started upgrading fims web-app from angular v4 to v7 to solve the
errors I faced when writing unit test. Here,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-102

I have created a Jira ticket :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-154 to keep track.
Here, is the link to my github repository :
https://github.com/kengneruphine/fineract-cn-fims-web-app/tree/angular-7-upgrade
with the new branch I created to contain the upgrade.

Can a new branch be created on the Apache repository for me to push the
changes there so as to enable other people to contribute?

Right now, am facing some errors with ngrx and here is the link to the
paste bin containing  the errors : https://pastebin.com/uvZLCwy5.

Please, Mark can you help with the errors above?

Thanks
Ruphine Kengne

Re: Fineract CN Fims Web App: Angular 7 Upgrade

Posted by Patrick Finken <pa...@finksolutions.ca>.
Hey Ruphine, usually this error is due to compatibility issues.
'OpaqueToken' has been replaced in angular by 'InjectionToken' (don't
remember which version)
Try to update  @ngx-translate   to the latest version.

Patrick

--
Patrick Finken,
Principal Consultant

Re: Fineract CN Fims Web App: Angular 7 Upgrade

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hello Ruphine,

Done!

Regards,