Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 20:50:58 UTC

maxFieldLength, remove from example schema?

I glanced at the code and the maxFieldLength doesn't look valid in
either 4x or trunk. So it seems like it should be removed from 4x and
trunk in the sample schema. Even though it's commented out, it's still
misleading. I can handle that if y'all agree.

Erick

Re: maxFieldLength, remove from example schema?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I saw the filter but hadn't thought about putting it in the example,
you're right
I'll do that too.

LimitTokenCountFilterFactory exists, so it'll just be changing the
XML. For something
this trivial are JIRAs necessary?