Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2006/11/23 00:19:10 UTC

Problem with MINA 1.0.0

I couldn't understand why the ConnectionTest was taking so long ..
never ending(reasonable time) during the unresolvedHost test this is
due to
htps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-273

On a windows box a session can be created even though the connection
never occured rather than an IOException being thrown.

This will be a problem with our M1 release. Although we hope everyone
puts a valid hostname in for their broker conection url but this error
could happen for other reasons on a windows platform.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Problem with MINA 1.0.0

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
Just to follow...
The test runs just find when I'm at work but at home the test seems to
hang. Does anyone else have a windows machine that they test on
regularly?

My DNS configuration at home isn't anything particularly unusual. A
call to nslookup times-out and only occasionally reports non-existent
domain.

--
Martin Ritchie