Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Christian Brennsteiner <ch...@brennsteiner.at> on 2009/03/26 08:33:08 UTC

apache directory studio limit of 1000 entries / "folder"

hi apache gurus,

i am using apache directory studio a lot since the last days. and i
really have to say it si one of the most comprehensive ldap guis i
have ever seen so far. but i have a strange problem:

whenever i try to list for example all users of a company (~35000
users) i can only see the first 1000 entries. i have tried to
compensate this by connection settings and so on. nothing worked so
far. :-(

i am using Version: 1.3.0.v20081020

any hints appreciated!

regards chris

Re: apache directory studio limit of 1000 entries / "folder"

Posted by Christian Brennsteiner <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi stefan,

tried to export all users now from my opends 1.2 server. this resulted
in again exactly 1000 entries.
you might be right that it may be a server setting. i ll dig into this.

regards chris

--
Christian Brennsteiner

Re: apache directory studio limit of 1000 entries / "folder"

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Christian,