Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 15:37:54 UTC

Trunks is broken ...

Hi guys,

trunks does not compile anymore right now. There are at least two problems :
- in mitosis, a lack of slf4j is responsible for compilation probelm (ie:
the pom.xml has been modified, or has not been modified accordingly to the
code modification)
- for an unknown reason, maven tries to load maven-eclipse-plugin, but
fails.

I will try to fix those errors, but please consider to triple-check the
compilation *before* committing some modifications, especially for
pom.xmlfiles. Do a mvn clean before doing a mvn install, or even
better, just
remove or rename you .m2 directory.

At a point, we may want to use continuum to avoid such problems. Volunteers
?

PS: It's just a reminder, because this kind of pb is quite frequent, and
everybody can make mistakes, me included. So don't take it personnally !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Trunks is broken ...

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
T-man, don't worry about MINA, I already fixed the problem.

I think that someone pushed a new version of maven-plugin-eclipse on a maven
repo, but with a bad dependency somewhere. I had a convo yesturday with
someone on the @maven channel, but we doidn't found oiut the guilty .pom

FYI, this plugin has been uploaded in the repo last nov 14th.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Trunks is broken ...