Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 06:35:01 UTC

[TLF] Build TLF on a new clean PC

Hi All,

I was trying lately build TLF on clean machine  and I had to download couple
of dependencies manually.
I would like to change build script that these dependencies will be
downloadable automatically.

The question is - Which links should I provide to download these
dependencies?

- flexunit.swc
- flexunit-cilistener.swc
- flexunit-uilistener.swc
- flexUnitTasks.jar
- flexTasks.jar

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [TLF] Build TLF on a new clean PC

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Alex,

Partially I will go to the path where I will have deps folder. I am going to
write/add to build.xml script where flex-unit bins will be downloaded. Only
flex-sdk for proper build will be downloadable manually and we will have to
point path to the sdk - as it we have now.

Piotr

-----

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
For FlexJS, the build scripts in flex-asjs assume you have the flex-sdk
and flex-flexunit repos co-located and built and grab the swcs from there.

Several Apache projects create a folder called something like “deps” and
check libraries in there.

Both ideas mean that the release package needs to download the convenience
binaries.

-Alex