Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Andy Pook <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/04 17:52:23 UTC

Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4g binary

The official downloads page for 2.9.4g still seems to be for the RC1.
As there seems to be a push to get 3.0.3 released (yay!) it'd be good to
get these little details sewn up.

Cheers

RE: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4g binary

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Hey guys, I took a little spill and have been in the hospital for the last two weeks MIA. the RC! was left there accidentially - I could actually just rename them and the files would 100% check out, plus the hashes would be correct. Sorry about that. I will try to get those renamed today or tomrrow. ~P

Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4g binary

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.
Andy,