Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 11:58:39 UTC

Spring auto-registration of Components?

If CamelConfiguration.routes() registers RouteBuilders found in the
application content, is there a reason why CamelConfiguration does not
register Components in the same way?

I'm just learning about this stuff so I may be mentally missing some steps
:)

Really looking to let our ops people configure the JMS broker using just a
.properties file but that doesn't seem realistic without registering
connection factories for each allowable implementation within code...

James

Re: Spring auto-registration of Components?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, Spring JavaConfig. We've not looked at Spring Boot - I think it was
being announced as we started doing stuff with Spring Framework, we/I
considered it bleeding edge when we needed stable.

Solving the problem of configuring JMS using just a properties file without
the need for java code would be a good thing but I don't see how without
using a strategy similar to the routes method.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen