Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/05/03 09:11:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new PPMC: sshniro

hello, community,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed and
invited sshniro to be a PPMC. We are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

sshniro, welcome to join Apache APISIX PPMC :)

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new PPMC: sshniro

Posted by agile6v <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations.