Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn...@sbc.com> on 2002/03/13 20:17:48 UTC

FrontPage 2002 SSL Question...

	Hey guys...  I have a new annoying issue.  It seems that I can
connect to the Apache server running FrontPage 2002 extensions only once via
SSL, then I have to reboot my system to connect again.  The first time I
connect to the "secured" site, I get prompted to accept the certificate and
everything works fine.  If I close the FrontPage window, and then try to
connect again later, once I click "Yes" to accept the certificate FrontPage
just hangs.  Nothing is making it in the fpexec_log on the Apache server, or
any other logs for that matter.
	Help?!?!

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst