Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał Małecki <Mi...@man.poznan.pl> on 2005/02/03 22:08:04 UTC

partly dynamic x:panelNavigation

Hello,
I started to play with x:panelNavigation. What I want to archive is
menu, which is partly written in jsp (main elements - Add, Edit,
Categories, Search), but some part (sub-elements of Categories) is
generated dynamically (it should be commandNavigation for each
category). Unfortunately I have no idea how to do it - I make binding
for x:panelNavigation, but I should add my dynamic elements after jsf
add the static elements. One way would be to use phase listener but I
don't like this idea (). I think the finest method would be to make
class DynamicPanelNavigation, extending HtmlPanelNavigation and
somewhere there add child components. The problem is where???
Could you please help me

Micha� Ma�ecki