Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@apache.org> on 2021/03/08 19:37:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release vendor-calcite-1_26_0 version 0.1, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for
beam-vendor-calcite-1_26_0 version 0.1, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Reviewers are encouraged to test their own use cases with the release
candidate, and vote +1 if no issues are found.

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [1],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint
9E7CEC0661EFD610B632C610AE8FE17F9F8AE3D4 [2],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3],
* source code commit "0f52187e344dad9bca4c183fe51151b733b24e35" [4].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Andrew

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/beam-vendor-calcite-1_26_0/0.1/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1163/
[4]
https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/0f52187e344dad9bca4c183fe51151b733b24e35

Re: [VOTE] Release vendor-calcite-1_26_0 version 0.1, release candidate #1

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Thank you!

For anyone curious, validations of the vendoring process took place on
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/14146

Kenn

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the delay, the vote has passed, with +5 approving votes, and +4
binding PMC votes:

 - Kai Jiang
 - Pablo Estrada
 -  Ahmet Altay