Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com> on 2001/08/07 14:01:18 UTC

[OT] unit test for avalon blocks

Hi all:

I am try to build some testing block in avalon. I noticed that some group member mentioned testing blocks using Junit.

 I spend sometime to learn junit, and since there is only a very simple sample in junit, I am not clear how to build test suite for application like avalon.

 I wonder can any one send me the test suite samples for existing avalon blocks.  So that I can write my own test suite to do the testing follow the samples.

Regards

fanyun

Re: [OT] unit test for avalon blocks

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
fanyun wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I am try to build some testing block in avalon. I noticed that some group member mentioned testing blocks using Junit.
>
>  I spend sometime to learn junit, and since there is only a very simple sample in junit, I am not clear how to build test suite for application like avalon.
>
>  I wonder can any one send me the test suite samples for existing avalon blocks.  So that I can write my own test suite to do the testing follow the samples.

Excalibur has a number of JUnit TestCases included already in CVS.
The move to JUnit has already begun.