Posted to user@click.apache.org by Paul <pa...@kywb.uscourts.gov> on 2008/12/01 22:21:06 UTC

Highlighted Message in Flash Attribute Example

When I select the "Flash Attribute" menu option in the provided click examples,
enter some text, and then click on the "Flash Page" button, the message is
displayed in a box with a yellow background.  I am using the same code and html
as the example in my program and the appropriate message is displayed, but it is
not in a yellow box.  What is causing the yellow box to be displayed in the
provided example?

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Highlighted Message in Flash Attribute Example

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

Click examples is styled via examples/webapp/assets/css/style.css.

The Flash message is wrapped in a paragraph with class "infoMsg" which
style.css references to create the border and background.

kind regards

bob