Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com> on 1996/10/22 11:53:05 UTC

1.2b1

> Either we are about to release, in which case, freeze the tree and get
> the thing out, or we're not, in which case Roy can get on with
> cleaning up the code.

I thought we were already in a feature freeze.  There are still a few bugs
left to be fixed and a few minor patches that have not been applied such
as Paul S's mod_neg changes.  Theres also the documentation to be finished
at www.apache.org/docs/1.2/

Personally I'd like to see a whole week for developer testing after a
complete freeze before a public release; there are several new things in
1.2 that I've not managed to test yet.

To start the discussion how about a freeze on Mon 28th Oct and then a week
to developer test and finish the docs?

Mark